Save the Date! On May 1, 2014, Lawyers and Libraries across Maine are collaborating to provide Mainers with access to legal workshops for Law Day 2014.
The Volunteer Lawyer's Project has posted edited videos of its 2013 library sessions on YouTube. Hear Maine lawyers talk about applying for Veterans Benefits and how to represent your self at an Unemployment Compensation hearing.
Judge Susan Longley's Probate workshops are now available on YouTube. Please check back for links to the forms she references in the videos.
Librarians: It's not too early to sign up for our May 1, 2014 Law Day event! Email email@example.com to sign up.
Libraries participating in Law Day 2014:
- Brownfield Public Library, Brownfield, ME
- Charles M. Bailey Library, Winthrop, ME
- Falmouth Memorial Library, Falmouth, ME
- Farmington Public Library, Farmington, ME
- Kennebunk Free Library, Kennebunk, ME
- Patten Free Library, Patten, ME
- Portland Public Library, Portland, ME
- Skidompha Public Library, Damariscotta, ME
- Waldoboro Public Library, Waldoboro, ME
- Wells Public Library, Wells, ME
Check back often for updates!