Please join us for Law Week 2016, May 1st through the 7th!
Are you a Maine library interested in participating in the Lawyers in Libraries program? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Overview materials that you may want to reference and download:
- About the Lawyers in Libraries Program
- Library and Lawyer Responsibilities
- Overview of the Day
- Press Release (forthcoming)
- Talking Points
- April 11, 2014 Lawyers in Libraries Op-Ed by Hon. Andrew M. Mead
Law Day handouts, forms and evaluations: Please ask patrons to sign in and urge everyone to complete an evaluation form. Find contact information for submitting the completed forms at the bottom of each form.
- Law Day Legal Resources Handout
- Law Day Patron Sign-in Sheet
- Law Day Evaluation for Librarians
- Law Day Evaluation for Attorneys
- Law Day Evaluation for Patrons
More Resources for Librarians
- HelpMELaw: Public Libraries as Partners These resources were developed to support you in helping people find the legal resources they are looking for.