Please join us for Law Week May 1 - 7, 2019
The goal of Law Week is to spread the word about the importance of access to justice, and to extend that access to library patrons who may have legal questions and who would benefit from knowing the next steps they should take.
If you decide to participate, or have further questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources for Lawyers to help you prepare for a successful Law Week event at your local library
Please reference the list below, read eveything, and print out what you need.
- Lawyer's Guide to Law Week
- Library and Lawyer Responsibilities
- Civil Legal Aid Talking Points
- Overview of the Day
- Model Script and Powerpoint Presentation
Limited representation forms and information; Evaluation
- Limited Representation Agreement Form
- Limited Representation Explanation and Rules
- Attorney Evaluation Form
- Maine Legal Resources Handout
- Maine State Bar Association Legal Aid
- Maine State Judicial Branch Lawyers and Legal Help
- Library of Congress Guide to Law Online
- April 11, 2014 Lawyers in Libraries Op-Ed by Hon. Andrew M. Mead
Please fill out and submit an evaluation form. If you have already submitted your paper form to the librarian hosting your event, thank you!